International Intangible Cultural Forum
- Role of Culture, Administration and Business in safeguarding and promoting the Intangible Cultural Heritage
- to raise awareness on importance of Intangible Cultural Heritage in sustainable local development
- to discuss the role of Administration, Culture and Business in safeguarding and promotion of Intangible Cultural Heritage
- to contribute to the development of a cooperative model in safeguarding and promotion of Intangible Cultural Heritage at the international level.
- Organizer : ICCN & Gangneung City
In corporation with Korean National Commission for UNESCO, Culture Heritage Adiminstration of Korea, Minstry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Venue : Gangneung City, Korea
- Date : May 28 (Thursday) ~ 29 (Friday), 2009
- Participants : Foreign diplomats, Foreign Enterpreners, Experts, Representatives of ICCN member cities